jeudi 31 janvier 2008

Votre avis m'intéresse

Nous souhaitons avoir un retour (feedback) sur les conversations que nous avons ensemble. Merci de répondre à ces quatre questions, vous pouvez répondre en anglais.

During the last session:

I learnt...
I enjoy...
It was hard for me to...
I'd like to improve..

Thank you

2 commentaires:

Andrea a dit…

Bonjour Jean!!

I learned ....how to use Skype for the first time!

I enjoyed... learning the word "magasin de glace"

It was hard for me to ....explain what "endorphins" are in français (they are a chemical your body releases into the blood when you do sports and exercise that makes your brain happy!!!) :)

I'd like to improve... my verb tenses and talk slower(because I think I slurr through it when I get nervous!)

Merci et bon weekend!!
à mardi!!

Andrea

Lindsey Thornburg a dit…

Bonjour Jean. I am writing this a little late so I will have to think back a little.
During the last session:

I learnt more verbs of vocabulary, like "gymnase" and "emploie du temps".
I enjoyed the game, even though it was a little difficult.
It was hard for me to communicate some of my ideas, especially conjugating verbs in my heads, etc.
I'd like to improve my fluency and my ability to communicate my ideas.

Thanks! You are a great tutor!